Sunday, June 27, 2010
A quick "I want" post
This dog is so pretty. Not only can I not wait to get a dog when I go to grad school, but I can't wait to take pictures like that with the DSLR I'm getting soon. But I AM content right now, that's definitely not an issue. It's really sad to me when people are always looking to some distant future where they will have something else or some aspect of their lives will be different. Or when people take jobs they can't stand and do a 9-5 just because it's what society expects of them and it's what they expect of themselves. Whatever happened to doing what you loved and being content today??! Wake up people!! Quite wasting your lives sleeping through what life is: the journey ITSELF!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


ou, ur blog is so amazing :)
ReplyDeletefollow me :***